The Sinner's Prayer
The sinner's prayer must come from your heart and we hope this will help you to invite Jesus into yours. This prayer is here only as a guide. We urge you to pour out your heart to Jesus in your own words.
|"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Words cannot even begin to express our appreciation to the Living and Almighty God for the greatest miracle of all,
the salvation of your souls. We welcome you into the family of Christ. You are now beginning an awesome, exciting,
unbelievable walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Looking back on my own salvation, I remember the great thirst and hunger I had for the Word of God and going to every
service I could find, four or five nights a week. I listened to every Christian, reaching out in eager expectation for
every testimony that I could hear. As I look back now, I find that I not only grew in the knowledge of our Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ, but I also grew in a degree of false doctrine, personal prejudices, and the errors of others.
If someone could have told me at that time to spend at least 90 percent of my time in God's Word seeking that
direction, revelation, and guidance from Jesus Christ Himself, and 10 percent or less listening to what other people had
determined that guidance meant, my growth would have been even quicker, even more blessed, even more glorious than it
was. I am in no way complaining; for my walk with God from day one has been an awesome, exciting, thrilling, joy-filled
experience. I would not trade one moment of the worst time I ever had after my salvation for all the riches, glory, and
fame the world has to offer.
And so with that being said... we introduce to you our topical bible study index.
It is our prayer that as you use this index, you will become at least basically familiar with those things that God
would have you to begin to know right now and continue gaining understanding of throughout the rest of your sojourning
here on earth. Although this index is topical and mainly for searching the scriptures, you will also find some other
words that will provide you with information from the site about the things happening within this ministry.
Until we meet here or in glory, may God bless you abundantly in your study of His Living Word.
Wisdom From the Word - Topical Bible Study Index
Apologetics and Scripture verses to aid in your study and proclamation of the Word of God.
- SCRIPTURES FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED
- You must see Jesus as the sin bearer, the one who took all sin
and the penalty of all sin upon Himself and you must see Him as the Savior from the guilt of sin. Jesus as the Sin Bearer
- You must believe Jesus is the risen Savior and the only Savior from
the power of sin. Jesus is the Risen Savior
- He planned to save you before the world began, even then you were in
His heart and on His mind. You were in His heart!
- The sinner's prayer comes from the heart, we hope this will help you
invite Jesus into yours. The Sinner's Prayer
- Do I really have to forgive others, or those who hurt me? Forgiveness
- THE PERILS OF ENTERTAINING FALSE HOPES ABOUT THE THINGS OF GOD
- The very dangerous false hope that there is no Hell, and thus no price
to pay for sin and wicked ways. False hope about Hell
- The false hope of being saved by living a righteous life A good and righteous Life
- God is too good to damn anyone, there is no danger! God is love, He wouldn't send me to hell! God is Love
- The belief that you can be saved by human effort, of works or 'trying' to be a Christian. Saved by works
- Entertaining the false hope of 'feeling saved', or 'I feel I am going to Heaven', instead of building
our hopes on what God says and promises. Living by our emotions rather than the facts of God's Word. I hope I'm saved
- The false hope that you are saved because of your status in the church, or because of the church you
go to, or because you have faith - but it is a faith without works that cannot save you from sin, and your profession of
Christ was false. Faith without works
- THE BLESSINGS AND ASSURANCES OF SALVATION PROMISED TO US BY OUR FATHER.
- To those who openly confess and renounce their evil ways, His promise
is forgiveness of sins. Forgiveness of sins
- He is our refuge and fortress, our strong tower in times of need. His promise is protection. His promise is protection
- You will hear a voice behind you saying "this is the way, walk in it..." His promise to you
is guidance. His promise is guidance
- "I have loved you with an everlasting love." His promise to you is the love of God. His promise is love
- SKEPTICS AND DISBELIEVERS.
- Your disbelief does not change the fact that He is God and He is real. God is real
- Lord help my unbelief Lord, help my unbelief
- Do not doubt the existence of God. He is your only hope. God is your only hope
- Skeptics and scoffers who trifle over simple truths of The Word. God's simple truth
- SCRIPTURES FOR WORKERS IN THE FIELD
- For those you are sharing with on the verge of acceptance, give them a
firm foundation. A firm foundation